Monday, January 25, 2010

It's About Time (and space)


Remember when M.I.A retired? I do. In fact, it was one of the singular worst days of my life. I'm exaggerating, but the point is I was pissed. But then she came back and all was good. Paper Planes became a Top 10 hit. She had a legendary Grammy performance, and became hands down the most gangsta pregnant chick the game has seen since Nenah Cherry, got married, then disappeared. I spent the last 10 months or so wondering if Miss I.A had decided to renege on her comeback. Then today i discovered her new song, off her new upcoming album. The new single is called Space Odyssy, and so far it seems pretty hot, it may have to grow on me, but i'm so hype for the new LP, I hope its not too spacey, we all know the outerspace album is usually the beginning of the creative end.

No comments: